
Christmas with Christin's family was full of adventure this year! We stayed at her parents' new house in Springdale. Carter and Mason especially loved getting to stay under one roof with their cousins, Hudson and Laurel, for the first time. We also enjoyed fun family time with Aunt Karen, Uncle Gary, and Grandma Norma. We had a blast seeing the lights at the Fayetteville Square. Mason was quick to notice there were camel rides! All 4 cousins got to ride ponies together. Cameron and I enjoyed getting to go to Fellowship NWAR again and hear Mickey sing. Cam and I also got to visit with some of our college friends, Bryan & Erika Lewis. The boys had fun meeting their daughter Arden. We did a good job taking pictures of our kids but not of the adults!


2 comments:
Alright, can't get past the High School Musical girl singing on your slideshow. Who knew you were a fan!
Okay, I'm not, but I couldn't get it off of the slideshow I chose. I just wanted the Snowman! I think I removed it now. :) -Christin
Post a Comment