With the recent warming trend, you can find the Smith family frequenting Midland's finest public parks. I thought I'd post a few pictures from a recent trip to a nearby playground. It's fun to watch the boys in these situations because it has been months since they have been to places like this. It sort of takes our breath away how much more physically advanced they are since their last trip to a recess yard. Instead of holding their hands down slides and coaxing them up ramps, they are scurrying up ladders and racing down any slide in their paths. I have personally noticed that they are falling asleep at night very quickly after their park days. We have a birthday celebration coming up this Saturday at a local park. I think Christin and I are going to buy at least one Big Wheel for the boys for their birthday. We'll see if they're able to do it and if it's a hit, then we may buy another. We were thinking maybe tricycles, but Carter tried out a neighbor's the other day and they are still a long way off.
Remember these?



1 comments:
SO FUN!!! I love those pics. I too had the joy as a child of riding a big wheel...we had a circle drive and I would ride around in circles. I know the boys will love it!
Ashlee
Post a Comment