Thursday, March 8, 2007

Second Birthday Bash


Although the boys enjoyed their birthday, they still had no idea what was going on. I'm sure they were wondering why all those other kids were over watching them eat cupcakes. It was a small party, just a few friends with kids near the boys age. We grilled some hot dogs and hamburgers and passed out cupcakes. The boys really liked picking the small sprinkles out of the icing before digging in. Then they sat in their high chairs and opened some presents.


Tuesday was their real birthday and we wanted to do something special as a family. We went out to eat and then went to Toys R Us. The boys were also able to open lots of presents sent by their great grandmother. We wanted to buy them a tricycle thinking that would be something they liked. So far, I don't think Mason has gotten off it since Tuesday. It's nice that he likes it, but unfortunately Carter hasn't been able to try it much. So tonight we got another one for Cart.


Click here for more birthday pictures.


I also plan on uploading a few birthday videos.


0 comments: