Monday, November 3, 2008

The function of boobs

Funny story: Tonight I was quizzing the boys on the purpose of boobs (no idea how we got to that subject matter) and here is how our conversation went:
Mom: What are boobs for?
Carter: For church!
Mommy: No, I don't think so.
Mason: To go inside your shirt.
Mommy: Yes, that's where they are. What do they make?
Carter: Pizza!
Mason: Honey.
Mommy: No.
Mason: Bees make honey.
Mommy: Yes. Boobies make milk. For whom?
Mason: Pigs!
Mommy: (laughing histerically by now)
Carter: Mommy pigs feed baby pigs.
Mommy: yes, that's right and mommies feed babies.

If I get the chance, nursing another baby could prove to be very educational for the boys! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! We just had a talk with Wyatt about how everyone has nipples! He thought his were bug bites!

Chad and Becca said...

Thats Hilarious....guy on the Radio the other day said "Man-Boobs" and I heard Hudson snickering in the backseat....and then came the question...."Who has man-boobs?" Try explaining that one!

Katie said...

Hi Guys! So, I had a dream this morning of your blog updated with pictures from your adoption. I know it hasn't happened yet, but, if dreams really do come true, it will! We're praying for you all!

Katie said...

oh, and, this post is Classic.

~Stevie~ said...

That might just top Jak's chocolate milk comment! Awesome. I'm still laughing! :)