Sunday, February 11, 2007

Congrats are in order

We are excited to announce the engagement of my little brother, Isaac, and his girlfriend Morgan Setzler. Isaac and Morgan have been dating for many years and we know Morgan well. Needless to say we approve wholeheartedly of this match and are greatly anticipating having Morgan around for good-she's a keeper.

Their long awaited wedding is April 7th in Little Rock, Arkansas. By the way, congrats to the lucky couple on their 2 month engagement, that a way to get er done. Personally, I thought our 6 month engagement was plently long.

So Christin and I have made our travel plans, now we just get to buy some clothes for the boys. They don't have any suits yet so we can't wait to see what they look like in some new duds. I think we are planning on getting some of these:

Boy's suits?

Let me know what you think. Hope to see some of you at the wedding! Congrats Isaac and Morgan.

0 comments: